Work

New Mills

This mill was on Brougham Road, and was part of the firm of J E Crowther and Sons. It was also known as the Colne Valley Spinning Co. In 1936, it had 260 looms and 32 carding machines.

Use the mouse-wheel, slider or + & - buttons to zoom the image. Use the mouse to drag the zoomed image.

-
+